Apr 24, 2019
In this final episode in the mini-series, we answer your questions from the prior episodes including:
- What happens if you wake up with a low HRV score on race day?
- How should you think about macro nutrient/meal timing through out the day?
- What products do we recommend for protein supplementation?
- How should older athletes think about recovery and nutrition?
- What additional tests do we recommend in addition to the regular annual blood work for unexplained muscle weakness & fatigue leading to a progressive decline in running performance?
Starting next week, Jason Brooks and Dr. Noah Moos will be hosting a spin-off podcast that will continue to post weekly on these and related topics. That podcast will be available soon on various podcast platforms like itunes. In the mean time, look for new episodes starting next Wednesday here: humanperformanceprojectpodcast.libsyn.com.