Oct 14, 2019
There is so much to cover in this episode! We start with an intro discussing all of the topics and fast running from the weekend including:
- Nike deciding to shutdown the Nike Oregon Project
- Kipchoge getting it done to break 2 hours for the first time
- A world record going down at the Chicago Marathon and more!
Then at 41:15 into the episode, I answer your questions about racing the marathon including:
- How should I deal with pre-race nerves?
- Should I consider running with a pacer in the race?
- How should I use my watch to track pace?
- What should I do to recover from the marathon?
- What should I do if I have a bad day?
Thanks for those who sent in questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to see if I will answer your question on the show!