Oct 28, 2019
This episode is all about celebrating Shalane Flanagan as she announced her retirement this past week. Shalane needs know introduction because her list of accomplishments is long including 3 NCAA titles, 18 US titles, 4 Olympic teams, and 4 major marathon podiums including one of each podium spot at NYC - 2nd, 1st,...
Oct 20, 2019
Episode 152 was a lightning rod for discussion as I received the most email ever within 24-hours of the episode as you all sounded off on shoes, Kipchoge, and world records. We start this episode with James with further reaction from me on shoes (should they be regulated?) and a special Kipchoge-based true-false...
Oct 14, 2019
There is so much to cover in this episode! We start with an intro discussing all of the topics and fast running from the weekend including:
- Nike deciding to shutdown the Nike Oregon Project
- Kipchoge getting it done to break 2 hours for the first time
- A world record going down at the Chicago Marathon and more!
Oct 10, 2019
With this episode Johanna Gretschel and I give you a final recap of the World Champs, preview and predict the Chicago Marathon, and discuss Kipchoge's Ineos 1:59 Challenge that will go off this Friday/Saturday.
Who will win Chicago? Can Rupp return to form? And will Kipchoge finally break the 2:00 barrier?
You can watch...
Oct 7, 2019
In this episode, I start with an intro discussing two topics:
1. My recent interview with Kara and Adam Goucher for the Clean Sport Collective Podcast, episode #14. The link is below, but you can also find via most podcast distribution platforms.
2. Sifan Hassan's 1500m win at World Champs and what it means about how...