May 28, 2018
In our intro this week we cover EPO in baseball (?), a story on the great Patrick Sang (coach of Eliud Kipchoge), and picks for 4 races in the Prefontaine Classic. You can check up on those picks already as the race went off this weekend.
Then at 32 minutes, we turn to 10 running pet peeves, 5 each from Steve and...
May 20, 2018
In our introduction, we cover the recent USATF Road Series results at the half marathon and 25K distances including Gwen Jorgensen's road debut as a BTC athlete. Plus, we briefly tease Galen Rupp and Jordan Hasay's next marathon decision.
Then at 31:55, we bring on Greg McMillan to talk about all things coaching...
May 12, 2018
We cover the following intro topics in this episode:
- Asbel Kiprop EPO positive
- Galen Rupp win and PR in Prague
- Alex Hutchinson article on recovery methods (see links below)
Then at 33:05 into the episode, we shift gears to continue our series on quality workouts, covering 3 additional categories with details and...
May 6, 2018
In our intro this week, we cover three topics:
- Jenny Simpson's American 2-mile record.
- The US Marathon Olympic Trials in Atlanta on February 29, 2020.
- The new rules governing who can compete as a female by the IAAF.
Then at 28:05, we shift to a new series defining what we mean by a quality workout (aka speed...