Oct 14, 2019
There is so much to cover in this episode! We start with an intro discussing all of the topics and fast running from the weekend including:
- Nike deciding to shutdown the Nike Oregon Project
- Kipchoge getting it done to break 2 hours for the first time
- A world record going down at the Chicago Marathon and more!
Oct 7, 2019
In this episode, I start with an intro discussing two topics:
1. My recent interview with Kara and Adam Goucher for the Clean Sport Collective Podcast, episode #14. The link is below, but you can also find via most podcast distribution platforms.
2. Sifan Hassan's 1500m win at World Champs and what it means about how...
Oct 3, 2019
Johanna Gretschel (@jojo_shea) and I are back to recap World Champs events so far as well as preview the final 6 events through this weekend (including the men's steeple, women's 1500, women's 5K, men's marathon, men's 1500m and men's 10000). Plus, we give you updates on who is leading our prediction contest (hint:...
Sep 30, 2019
With this episode, I fly solo to bring you updates on current events and then some of my top tips for the mental side of race day execution. On current events, we talk about the Boston registration cutoff and what I think about it, a few thoughts the World Champs so far, and of course the epic day at the Berlin Marathon...
Sep 25, 2019
With this episode, Johanna Gretschel (@jojo_shea) and I get together to preview and predict the World Track Championships coming up from Friday, 9/27 through Sunday, October 6th in Doha, Qatar.
We will split this preview into 2 parts, starting with distance finals for the first 6 distance events Friday through Tuesday....